Here's a complete list of my services:|
- Eliminating Areas of Clutter
- Creating New Systems of Organization
- Working with people with ADHD
- Working Through Grief and Depression
- Working with people with Chronic Disorganization
- Working with people who Hoard
- Coaching Through the Entire Process
- Coaching Phone Sessions
- Coaching on how to become a Professional Organizer
- Home and Corporate Offices
- Creating Improved and Intuitve Filing Systems
- Sustainable Staging
- Room Re-Design
- Transforming Kitchens, Garages, and Bathrooms
- Senior Transitions
- Time Management
- Closet Organization
- Shopping for the Right Products
- Donating to Charity
- Maintaining All of the Above
Organize Me Penelope! is a licensed and insured business. |
I bring along my organizing kit as well
as general organizing items and products. You may use
these items if you decide you want to. I strive whenever
possible to repurpose, reduce, and recycle.
I organize people virtually as well. If you live outside of Portland and wish to work with me please inquire as to how we can create our sessions over Skype.
I invite you to call for a free phone consultation for organizing or a complimentary sample session for coaching to see if we are a right fit.
Gift certificates are available. Please call to set that up.